North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Biography
kim jong un Biografie: In recent times leaders of many countries have come forward for world leadership. At this time, North Korean President Kim Jong is in a lot of discussions. He has been seen around the world due to its dictatorship. Due to the kind of missile and bomb testing of the days, many leaders of the country continue to express their objection to their activities. Since Kim Jong came to power, this country has been consistently in the media of controversy in the world media. Because of being a dictator, Kim has banned many things in North Korea. Hier, special facts about the life of this dictator are being given below.
Kim Jong Un Early Life and Education
Kim Jong, his birth date, and his childhood facts are still mysterious. It is believed that Kim Jong Un, the third son of Kim Jong Il. Kim Jong Il was a North Korean military leader. It was the leader of the Communist Party. They ruled here until 1994. His mother was a good opera singer. Im 2004, Kim Jong was made the poster of Kim Jong Il. Kim Jong Il, among his three sons, Kim Jong saw all those qualities in him, who he wanted for his successor.
Kim Jong received his initial education at Kim Il-Sung Military University, after which he was sent to study in Switzerland. After this, his father started giving all kinds of training to make him his successor. In just 20 Alter, the command of the government came in his hands. Im 2010, after the death of their father, they received the throne of North Korea in 2011.
Kim Jong Un North Korea President
After coming to power, Kim Jong, he started sacking many senior officers from North Korea’s military. All these officers were involved in North Korean Military during their father’s reign. In the month of December 2013, his uncle Jang was arrested in connection with the conspiracy to change the government. It is believed that Jong’s family was also involved in this conspiracy.
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un
- After coming to power, he has done many such works in the coming days, due to which it would not be wrong to call him the dictator. There are many reasons to be called dictators, which are as follows
- He dismissed his uncle from their duty. His uncle Jang Song-thank played a major role in this military during his father’s time.
- Kim Jong has banned TV in his country.
- The people there see only those things which Kim Jong wants to show to the citizens of their country.
- If a person opposes it, then his life can be taken.
- Kim Jong has banned hair cutting in his own country.
- Here only 28 types of hairstyles have been applied. Of these, for 10 men, and for 18 women. Therefore, anyone who wants to have their hair cut will have to choose one style from the hairstyle selected by the dictator.
- The dictator also banned wearing jeans in his country. Jeans is worn in almost all countries at this time, but due to a part of Western civilization, the dictator of North Korea has banned wearing it in his country.
- Kim Jong, he had poured his foof in front of the hungry dogs and poisoned his aunt with poison. Because they thought that the height of their foof was above them.
- No person from North Korea can live outside the country. Just as many Indians live in India and other countries in the world, people of North Korea cannot live out of their country because it is the decree of dictatorship there.
- In North Korea, there is only one company for the Internet. The dictator there has also kept a lot of control over the internet service there.
- There is a permission from the government to stay in the North Korean capital by a citizen. There are often successful people or government bureaucrats in the capital.
- If a person commits any kind of crime in North Korea, then punishment is given to his entire family.
- In this, the elderly and the children are all included. In North Korea, the Bible is considered a symbol of Western civilization.
- For this reason, keeping it in the house is restricted in North Korea. Only the Kim family or the government is worshiped here.
- There is a restriction on the car in North Korea. Here only the government bureaucrats are allowed to keep the car.
Kim Jong Un Testing Missiles and Nuclear Bomb
Since Kim Jong has been sitting on the throne of North Korea since then, he has constantly tested many nuclear bombs. He has run Weapon Tasting Program for this and, in February 2012, Halt Nuclear Testing and then in the month of April this year, the country also launched a satellite. jedoch, it failed only after some time off of the satellite take off. In the month of December this year, the government of this country launched a satellite with the help of a long rocket and it was successful.
In February of 2013, North Korea tested its third Underground nuclear. This test of North Korea has been condemned throughout the world. The United States, Russia, Japan, and China have objected to this work of North Korea. It is worth noting that the dispute between North Korea and the US is very old, which is now running.
During the year 2016, Kim Jong carried out his fifth Underground Nuclear Test. Even after hard last objection during the last Nuclear Test, other countries of the world showed a tough stance on this test. There was also talk of deforestation of North Korea on this. Kim Jong, on this kind of test, South Korea expressed concern about the security of his country. America is also upset with the dictatorial attitude of Kim Jong.
The US has trouble with the trial of Kim Jong’s constant nuclear bomb. North Korea launched a long-range ballistic missile in February 2017. Kim Jong was super-vigilant of this missile. Recently, on September 3, North Korea tested hydrogen bombs, causing earthquakes in many places.
Kim Jong Un Personal Life
Im 2012, there was a news that Kim Jong also has a wife. His wife’s name is Rei Zu. It is believed that both of them were married during the year 2009. It was only after the marriage was opened that his wife came directly before the media. The date of marriage between these two is mysterious till date. Both of them are also a child from this marriage. Kim Jong is a part of those cyber generation. Because of this, they are more media-related than their father.
While on one side Young Kim used to participate in the Music Concert for New Year’s Broadcasting Program in his time, on the other hand, he is now more visible with Kim Jong Military. They have tried to adopt western civilization. The most hint came when the first American Dennis Roadman went to North Korea for the first time. They came here for a visit here in 2013. He said that Kim Jong is trying to build a good relationship with the United States.
North Korea Economic Situation
The country which has tested nuclear tests in the coming years, its economic status must be strengthened, because, in these nuclear tests, too much money is spent. It is worth noting that during the year 1990, the country’s economic situation was very bad and there was a situation of famine here. There is a concentration camp in this country, where thousands of prisoners are tortured.
After coming to power, Kim worked to improve education, farming and economic status of this country. At this time it was reported by South Korea that there are many Human Rights opposing reactions in the border of its Northern Territory. jedoch, this allegation has been imposed on the country by the United States.